Sorry I didn't post on Tuesday. There really isn't too much to report after my 6 week check-in. I am cleared to exercise now, which I'm super excited about! I need to really work on rebuilding muscle again! Dr. H wants me to have bloodwork drawn Peak+7 (seven days past ovulation) and sent down to the hormone lab in Omaha. Then I have to fax my charts to the clinic and will do a chart review on CD1. Soooo, nothing really changes until they look at my charts to see if anything has changed from surgery. I'm guessing I'll do the compounded T3 for my T4/T3 ratio and then either Clomid or Femara and/or hcg injections to help with my maturing my eggs for better ovulation.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm going to a sports medicine conference tomorrow all day and Saturday morning. I get to babysit my niece and nephew tomorrow evening. It will be nice to actually pick them up and hold them if I want to!!
2 comments:
Glad you have the go ahead to move forward! Enjoy it!
you sounds great!! thanks for the update...i have been thinking of you lately :)
Post a Comment