Monday, July 26, 2010

3 weeks

And the countdown begins again!  Three weeks from tomorrow is my laparotomy.  I'm not nervous yet.  Work is super busy this week and then will be quiet the next two, so I'm sure the nervousness will start then! 
I'm just ready to get this done and start with all the other treatment Dr. H will have me doing.  I'm super glad that I finally have answers and am very anxious to get the ball really rolling after this surgery!

Nothing else really exciting going on here.  My garden is doing well.  I have tons of green tomatoes, so hopefully we'll be picking red ones soon!  My cucumber plants have been giving me a couple of cucs a week.  I would like to try to make pickles as soon as I get enough of them!  I'll post pics after I make my first batch! 

No comments: